A quick answer to the question: “How can I apply for a partner visa if I am not married nor lived with my partner in a defacto relationship for 12 months or more?”. Watch the video below to find out more.

For any more enquiries on the Partner Visa (820 and 801), give us a call on +61 468 838 899 to speak to our Australian Migration Agent.