When you apply for a skilled visa, there are multiple documents you must submit. And the requirements may change depending on your visa subclass. Below are the most common documents you may need when applying for a skilled visa:
- Proof of identity
- Any previous or current relationship documents
- Character documents
- Partner documents
- Documents for any dependents
- Expression of Interest documents
- Skilled assessment documents
- Proof of qualifications
- Proof of employment both in and outside of Australia
- Proof of your skills assessment
- Proof of English language skills
- Any registrations for medical and law professions
When presenting your documentation, please translate all non-English documents into English. You must also clearly scan or photograph the document.
If you’re looking to apply for an Australian Skilled Work Visa, talk to Keystone Visa and Migration Services. Our principal migration agent is highly respected in Australia with years of experience. He has also helped a range of skilled clients, from executives to tradespeople, obtain skilled work visas.
We’ll help you every step of the way with the application process. This includes helping you with the skills assessment, submitting an EOI and organising the documentation. If you’d like to learn more, give us a call on +61 468 838 899 today.