The Australian partner visa can be confusing. This webinar explores the on-shore and off-shore application options, discusses eligibility requirements, talks about the types of documents required and also discusses potential future changes to the Australian partner visa.
This is a video of a webinar about the Australian Partner Visa. It is about 20 minutes in duration and explores:
- What is an Australian Partner Visa?
- Partner Visa Australia (subclasses 820 and 801)
- Provisional Partner Visa (subclass 309) and Migrant Partner Visa (subclass 100)
- The partner visa application
- Partner visa application – processing times
- Partner visa application – long term relationships
- De facto relationship for partner visa application
- Registered relationship for partner visa application
- Do I need to be divorced to be able to apply for a partner visa?
- Eligible New Zealand citizen as sponsors
- Forms and documents
- The applicants’ requirements
- Changes to the partner visa application
- Why appoint Keystone Visa and Migration Services to assist you?