Our Specialists are here to assist you to obtain your Australian Visa & understand the types of Australian Visas
- Partner/Family Visa – Partners of Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents can apply for an Australian Partner/Spouse Visa if they are married or living in a defacto relationship.
- Work Skilled Visa – Skilled Australian Work Visas are for professionals with skills in demand in Australia. Australia has a shortage of skills in many occupations, find out more about your Work Visa options.
- Employer Nominated Visa – This subclass suits individuals that are nominated by an Australian employer in order to occupy a full-time position.
- Business Visa – This visa is suitable for investors wishing to invest in an Australian business. Talk to us about your Australian Visa.
- Student Visa – Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best Australian Visa to study.